The versatility of laminate flooring is what makes it a favorite with homeowners who want a beautiful floor that’s long-lasting and easy to clean. To get the performance you want from your laminate floor, follow these simple steps.
- Never flood floor with water.
- Do not use soap-based detergents, as these may leave a dull finish on your floor.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder, as these may scratch your floor.
- Never wax, scour, or polish a laminate floor.
- Clean spills immediately, including pet urine. Don't allow liquids to stand on the floor.
- For furnishings, use wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors, such as clear, hard plastic or non-staining felt protectors, for heavy furnishings.